The Cedar River flows
gently through the
sandhills in southern Wheeler County,
Nebraska. It is a clean and sandy bottom river that is excellent for swimming
and summer fun. Whether you are 9 or 90 you will enjoy a tanking trip. The
trip covers 4.5 miles and takes around 2 1/2 hours .
The summer months of July and August, and holidays are the busiest times.
Reservations are needed for most weekends. Reserve yours today! We now offer
tube and cooler tube rentals.
* $65 per tank , tax included.
* $75 per tank on Saturdays in July and August.
* $15 per tube.
* $10 per cooler tube.
* 50 % deposit required for reserving tanks due within 2 weeks of
* Refund of deposit with notification prior to rental date.
* Trips are made rain or shine. If conditions prevent starting by 2:00 you
will recieve a refund.
* 4-6 Adults per tank depending on size and river conditions
* Life jackets furnished
* Trash bags furnished
* Reservations recommended on weekends
* Season runs Memorial Weekend to Labor Day. Open daily.
* Open by special request past Labor Day.
ITEMS TO BRING:
* Cooler (NO glass
* Snacks or Food
LOCAL BUSINESS AND
* M & M Convenience Store
* Hungry Horse Saloon and Steakhouse
* Starving Stallion Saloon and Steakhouse
* Ranch Cafe
* The Drunken Duck (Fred) 402.301.6059
* Lake Ericson Cabin(Donna) 2nite min. stay.
* Lake Ericson Cabin(Kevin, Lori) 712.579.9531
* Stockman Motel 308.653.5457
* Primitive campground at Lake Ericson.308.728.3132, call between 8-5.
* RV campground at Lake Ericson Dam
Get Tanked LLC
82379 Ericson-Scotia Ave.
Ericson, Nebraska 68637